Sunday, April 9, 2017

Time is flying by in the Verde Valley!

5.5 weeks have flown by and we've been enjoying every minute of it.

My brother Danny and I plotted to surprise my sister, Jo, and nephew, Brian, by meeting them at a spring training game in Peoria.  It wasn't the Phillies but we made the most of it.  :-)  We became temporary Padres fans to support my brother.

Danny, me, Brian and JoAnn
Becky, an RV friend, lives in Williams, AZ (when she's not on the road with her 3 sweet dogs) so we took a day trip to visit.  Thanks for a wonderful day, Becky.  Love your dogs and you beautiful home and area.


The Grand Canyon - We will never tire of the beauty of this incredible place.  Just a quick day trip and now I want do the hike to Phantom Ranch again (for the 3rd time actually)!


Hiking and Wildflowers - Spring has sprung in the area and we are soaking up the beautiful colors in the desert on some amazing hikes.









a little bat staying in the shade in the crack of a rock - yes, he's alive - we saw him twitch his wing





Til next time...Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment